SHAZAM Installation on a Novell Network for Windows
This is only a guide since there are many Novell Networks and they may not all have the same features.
(1) Login as supervisor and install from the CD. When the prompt for a destination folder is given, click on the "Browse" button to set an appropriate folder.
(2) Flag the files as shareable.
(3) Write access may be required for the files:
Note that users do not write to the above files. However, (with earlier versions of Novell) there is a known system bug that requires write access for these files.
(4) Users require write permission for temporary files.
Users should have an environment variable called
(5) A starting file of SHAZAM commands can be prepared in the file
Users must have write access to the