Available to download from your SHAZAM Account today.
starting at only $49 !!
Four new and updated sets from the latest leading handbooks.
FREE upgrade for existing SHAZAM 10 license holders.
What's new in 10.2?
Learn about the new method of sublicensing for SHAZAM Site License holders.
Please email any queries to:
Post your question to the SHAZAM Community Q & A site:
Or contact us at:
SHAZAM is powerfully simple software for econometricians, statisticians, biometricians, sociometricians, psychometricians,
politicometricians and all others who analyze data.
- SHAZAM makes complex techniques simple so you can focus on the problem, not the mechanics
- SHAZAM combines an easy to use Command Language with a Point-and-Click interface for reusable analysis
- SHAZAM is reliable, peer reviewed software used worldwide for more than 30 years in Education, Research, Government and Industry
SHAZAM is well suited for numerous applications from the specification and estimation of complex models of economic behaviour
to Monte Carlo simulation studies for assessing the statistical properties of test statistics
- SHAZAM comes with fast, responsive and FREE technical support
- SHAZAM can work with multiple datasets simultaneously - from those that are very small to those that are very large ( > 1GB)
- SHAZAM is massively scalable - the amount of memory and the number of variables possible are limited only by what the computer will allow
- SHAZAM is extremely precise - try our Quadruple Precision Mode
SHAZAM will solve even your largest and most complex systems of linear
or nonlinear equations - with or without restrictions
- SHAZAM is extensible through SHAZAM Procedures. Some examples are here
- SHAZAM can be used in Batch mode, run interactively (Talk mode), with easy Point-and-Click Wizards, or from command scripts
- SHAZAM is sold as a single comprehensive package and not supplied in pieces
- SHAZAM comes with a fully featured Integrated Development Environment making it easy to work with SHAZAM
- SHAZAM integrates high quality graphics seamlessly via the excellent GNUPLOT
SHAZAM gives you powerful capabilities to work with matrices using a natural syntax,
eg. to solve the normal equations manually, simply type: MATRIX B = INV(X'X)X'Y
SHAZAM includes the highly readable SHAZAM Reference Manual
packed with information, examples, sample commands and explanations (sample chapter)
- SHAZAM supports advanced Data Connection capabilities to connect to your local or LAN based files or even your Internet based databases
- SHAZAM supports the power of Structured Query Language (SQL) with fast data connection, query and aggregation capabilities
Currently, SHAZAM is used worldwide in more than 90 countries (plus Antarctica) – from the Northernmost university in the world
(University of Tromso, Norway) to the Southernmost (University of Otago, New Zealand).