SHAZAM Desktop Software Prices
SHAZAM Pricing (USD) - Single Licenses*
* A Single License can be installed for all users on a single computer OR all the computers owned+operated by a single user
* If you are a registered student you may purchase an Academic License at a discount.
SHAZAM Pricing (USD) - Site Licenses
* For additional Government or Commercial Site License Users please contact SHAZAM Sales at firstname.lastname@example.org
(1) SHAZAM includes the fully searchable electronic version of the SHAZAM Reference Manual (version 11 or later)
(2) Printed copies of the SHAZAM Reference Manual may be ordered from the SHAZAM Store here.
(3) All purchases of SHAZAM versions prior to the latest version qualify for upgrade pricing.
(4) SHAZAM Site License holders may additionally issue FREE Sublicenses from their SHAZAM Account to bone fide members of their organization, up to the purchased license count.
(5) Release dates are subject to change and release content may be amended subject to the results of testing.
(6) SHAZAM Licenses are differentiated by usage as follows:
There are two classes of SHAZAM license:
A Single License of SHAZAM can be installed either:
A Site License allows the site licensee (a company, organization or institution) to make multiple copies of SHAZAM for use by its bona fide employees, staff and students for use at a single address - up to the permitted maximum number of users.
N.B. An Academic Site License permits an unlimited number of users of SHAZAM available to its bona fide employees, staff and students for use at a single address.
In addition a Site Licensee may create sublicenses from its SHAZAM Store Account for its bona fide employees, staff or students to use on their own personal computers eg. at home - up to the permitted maximum number of users.
There is No Annual Fee to pay to maintain a Site License of SHAZAM.
Existing Site Licensees who wish to take advantage of the new sublicensing facility to simplify distribution should contact us directly.